- USE OF THE PLATFORM
- PRIVACY PRACTICES
- YOUR ACCOUNT
This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. The Company or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to the Company.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Site. However, Company does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product.
Company reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted ) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the products.
- PRODUCT USE
The products and services available on the Site, and the samples, if any, that Site may provide you, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any/commercial reasons.
- PRICING INFORMATION
The Company strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however errors may occur.
Company cannot confirm the price of the product until you make the order. Without limiting the generality of Clause 7 (Cancellations, Refunds and Returns) below, if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been delivered. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered, your offer will not be deemed accepted and the Company will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Company accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card/ debit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Company’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed to your credit / debit card account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED OR OFFERRED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF COMPANY. Company may revise and cease to make available any product/ services at anytime. In the event, the Company is unable to deliver the product to you on time or at all, you will be notified by an e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product or at your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. The Company shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
- CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please refer to our Warranty and Support page provided on our Site.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
Payments for the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways:
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, e-Gift cards, and reward points.
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as “Marks”) of the Company. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, of the Company are the intellectual property of the Company.
The Company expressly and exclusively reserve all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its looks and feel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by the Indian copyright laws and International treaties. Consequently, the materials on this Site shall not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever, except for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying, reproducing, duplicating, republishing, posting, transmitting, distributing or modifying.
- LIMITED LICENSE
The Company reserves the right, at any time, without notice, and at its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block and prevent your future access the Site.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
This Site is provided to you “AS IS”. We make no representations regarding the use of or the result of the use/depiction of the Contents on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the Content on this Site.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Site may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR OUR HOLDING, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR HOLDING, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED.
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Without any prejudice to particulars listed in Clause 10 above, the Company shall have the right to seek and obtain any injunctive, provisional or interim relief from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its trademark or other intellectual property rights or confidential information or to preserve the status quo pending arbitration.
For disputes relating to orders outside India, International arbitration rules of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply. The seat and venue of international arbitration shall be Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- SITE SECURITY
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;”
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
The Company is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Company’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to the breach or subsequent and similar breaches.
You acknowledge and hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, affiliation, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
***Other notes on cash back offers: Any cashback offer being extended to the users on the Site will be fulfilled only after successful delivery of the purchased products and close of applicable replacement period. Unless published by the Company on the Site about any cashback or discount offer, the Company will not be liable for non-fulfilment of any obligations arising from users exercising the said offer advertised on external sites.
**All Partnership/Affiliates coupon codes will be invalid during the sales period. However, they will be redeemable and functional as the sale ends.
Replacement of a product is allowed only under the following circumstances:
- The customer can replace the product unit received within 7 days from the date of delivery and get a replacement unit delivered to the customer.
- Replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the product delivered in defective condition or has a physical damage within 24 hours of receipt of the product
- Replacement with a fresh box unit can be provided to the customer if the customer establishes that the product delivered is not functioning properly within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our website support team. The request will, however, be entertained once a Tuchware team member has checked and determined the same at his own end. This is typically reported back to the customer within 24 hours of receipt of the products by Tuchware.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per the specifications, you must bring it to the notice of our website support team within 24 hours of receiving the product. The website support team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of replacement, the whole product package with the product and its accessories intact will be picked up by the courier boy arranged by us.
- A product will not be replaced under the following circumstances:
- Customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect free product
- Physical damage not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product
- An electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
Please see that no return or refund shall be provided. However, the customer can replace the product unit received within 7 days from the date of delivery and get a replacement.
We believe in helping our customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. However, under this policy:
- Cancellations request will not be entertained if the orders have already been communicated to the customers and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that have been obtained on special occasions. (These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.)
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updating may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
- Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- To report security vulnerabilities affecting any of our products send an email to email@example.com.
Out of Stock situations
- Our endeavor is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
Delivery of products
- Purchases are shipped from our own or third-party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavor is to make the products reach you within 7-10 Business days from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
- Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third-party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Saturday.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also, the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
- In case your order has not been delivered but is reflecting “Delivered” on the tracker, please highlight it within 24 hours or else we will not be able to process your request.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.